Which brings me to my second point. I heard on the radio a while ago that Seattle drivers are the worst drivers in the US, according to studies. They don't let people in to change lanes, they tailgate, and they lay on their horns for the merest slight. I'm inclined to believe that that's true, except for Bellevue and Issaquah. I can't even count the number of times I'm cut off every day.
Not to mention the fact that no one seems capable of driving in the rain, despite being in Washington, the Land of Perpetual Wet. It can't decide if it's going to rain heavily, drizzle, or simply not rain at all and threaten it instead. I change my wiper speed about fifty times an hour.
And don't even think about driving in the snow. Seattle just shuts down. Probably for the best...
On another note, tomorrow marks the beginning of NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month. While I will not be beginning a new novel for the "contest", you can safely bet that I will spend much of my time writing. I plan to take less time with the sequel to the Shadowguard than I did in writing it in the first place.
No comments:
Post a Comment