"Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much do the same thing." -Meg Chittenden

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mistakes

Everybody makes them. Unfortunately, I do too. And when I make mistakes, I tend to obsess over them, and come up with multiple ways to fix them, which results in changes to the rest of the book(s), which equals a lot of work and "stress" (nothing is stressful when it comes to writing for me. I suppose that would change if it were my actual job. For now, it's my destreser).

So, while browsing through facebook, I saw this image and thought it was an excellent idea, since it spells out my exact problem. I signed it, dated it, and now I will try to remember it while writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment