Makes it hard to drive in. Familiar land becomes unpredictable and scary. Yuck.
Our lovely fog has had its good days as well. Like this:
Made the Space Needle hard to see, and I've seen some eerie pictures of it going around Facebook.Here is another pretty view.
A friend of mine moves between Arizona and LA. He's been complaining lately of his cold weather: a practically-arctic 40 degrees. This picture is for him.
The weather hasn't been the only fog around here, either. I've been in a kind of fog myself, either from work, lack of sleep, being sick (the flu has been going around like crazy), or lack of real writing progress. Or all of the above. Not to mention my birthday is coming up (23), and all I have to say for it is four gray hairs and the beginnings of laugh lines. I feel old.
In other news, my writing has recently taken a turn for the better (and not in terms of quality, since nothing has changed in that department). I bought myself an early birthday present; an iPad! I have discovered the joy of Pages (though I will always be faithful to my lovely Word), and now I am writing at work during my breaks. Progress is inevitable.
I may also write while stuck in traffic. But I always did that anyway, using the voice-to-speech on my phone. Handy, technology.
To conclude: I've decided to add little progress reports to the end of each post, so I can monitor my writing pace. During my first book, I wrote page numbers as my status on facebook, but I quit that for the most part. So, for now...
Pages: 108
Words total: 67,348
Words added: 15,348
Chapters revised: 2
Chapters edited: 24







No comments:
Post a Comment