"Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much do the same thing." -Meg Chittenden

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hope You Brought Your Ninja Skills

I find sometimes that when I'm bored, the best thing to do to cheer myself up is to throw on some Abba or Pat Benatar and prank someone. My most recent one happened when my cousin (whom I live with) was out of town for the weekend, and I was about ready to start cleaning because I was so bored (I mean, who does that?)

It began with this..




Because what ninja prank would be complete without nunchucks? 



Or a ninja mask?


Then came the part where you open the door...


And found this inside. LASERS!

Unfortunately, it also made it difficult for me to enter or leave my own apartment, since walking through it would ruin all that effort I had just put forward. It was totally worth the reaction, though. What prank isn't?

Next, I believe it will be filling the bathroom with balloons.



No comments:

Post a Comment