I am taking two more English classes to fulfill my minor. Easy classes for my last semester of college ever. But I will be posting more short stories and/or poems on this site within a few weeks.
"Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much do the same thing." -Meg Chittenden
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Back from Break
I did not manage to finish my book on time. In fact, it is still unfinished. Between time-consuming classes, family emergencies, and A Game of Thrones (which I just finished today--wonderful book, I recommend it to all who don't mind foul language and explicit scenes), I just haven't had the time. But I'm back on track with 109,000ish words, and I know I'll be done by Spring break. Maybe I'll even have it somewhat edited and revised by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment